After 8 months of being in a photography hobby, I wish to go up one level. Since I sold out my Canon EOS 500D, It gives me the chance to get the Canon EOS 7D as a Christmas present for myself.
Behind the scene
Canon EOS 7D is really different from my previous DSLR camera. Aside from the killer specs, the places of the buttons has changed and it’s a bit heavier. Below is the comparison chart for the two cameras:
I also received a Christmas gift from my favorite camera store in Singapore. John 3:16 gave me a SanDisk Extreme Ducati Edition 8GB SD Card
The package also includes a magazine exclusively for Canon EOS 7D
I also got this Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II at half the price from Canon Digital Lab promotion
This lens is very good in portrait and macro shots. Because of its 1.8 f-stop, it creates a very nice “bokeh” in your photos.
And of course, don’t forget Big Brother EF-S15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM as my walk-around lens.
I’ll post some sample shots soon using the new camera. Thanks for dropping by. =)
- A Quick Guide for Setting up your XBMC
- How to turn your Samsung Galaxy S3 into a Wi-Fi Hotspot
- 10 Reasons Why You Suck at Photography
- Using 2 headphones in 1 PC without using splitter
- v-JAYS is in the Haus!
- My Custom Shirts from ShowMyShirt
- Nominated in CSS Winner!
- Featured on Website Launchpad!
- My Rig
- Capitaland Building People 2011
- Fast Five
- Christmas Present for Myself in 2010!
- My 1st Candid Shooting @ Orchard Road
- Crump It Out!
- My First DIY Mini Studio
- Big Brother has arrived!
- New Life Fulfilling Hobby
- Finally Launched My FusionDub v3!