Inspired by Mr. Danny Santos II, I went to Orchard Road last Sunday to conduct my first candid shooting of strangers that passes by. I had a lot of difficulties shooting strangers because I am kind of tense that I might get caught by the person that I am shooting and get my ass kicked. Aside from that, I am not using tripod to shoot people and it makes my other shots blur.
To all the people who happened to be included in this set of photos, this is just for my photography hobby and nothing personal.
Okay, this is my first shot… Oh crap! What the hell? blurred!!! >.<
Why all girls?! nah….
I love this shot! what a cute baby!
lovers passing by… ^_^
These are some few personal tips in shooting stranger:
1. Use telephoto lens
2. Find the right spot with enough lighting and good angle to take photo.
3 . Find a place where you can stand without someone at your back if possible because they might see who/what you`re taking with
4. Don`t look at your subject after taking his/her photo
5. You can let your subject pass by before you put down your camera so he/she would not think that you were taking a photo of him/her
and guess what? I saw Mr. Danny Santos II hanging around in Orchard Road.
This is what I call “Staking the Stalker” lol…. *peace sir Danny*
I hope my candid shooting improves in the future. Thanks for viewing! Hope you like it! =)
- A Quick Guide for Setting up your XBMC
- How to turn your Samsung Galaxy S3 into a Wi-Fi Hotspot
- 10 Reasons Why You Suck at Photography
- Using 2 headphones in 1 PC without using splitter
- v-JAYS is in the Haus!
- My Custom Shirts from ShowMyShirt
- Nominated in CSS Winner!
- Featured on Website Launchpad!
- My Rig
- Capitaland Building People 2011
- Fast Five
- Christmas Present for Myself in 2010!
- My 1st Candid Shooting @ Orchard Road
- Crump It Out!
- My First DIY Mini Studio
- Big Brother has arrived!
- New Life Fulfilling Hobby
- Finally Launched My FusionDub v3!