I bought this to replace my ageing iPhone 4 stock earphone. My first impression with this headphone is sleek and lightweight. This headphone has a massive bass and awesome clarity.
Pros: The wire is quite thick, so it must be durable enough compared to a normal wires which are very thin that can be easily break.
Cons: The cable is very short, it will not even reach your mobile phone inside your pocket. It has this wire extension included in the box. But when you use it to extend the wire, it will become very long and you need to wrap it around a bit.
Hey, I got this for only 79.20 SGD because they’re having a promotion of giving away 10% discount when you liked their Facebook page. By the way, the usual price is 88 SGD. If you want to visit their store, it is located at ION Orchard B4-23/24. They have a huge variety of audio accessories, gadgets and more!
- A Quick Guide for Setting up your XBMC
- How to turn your Samsung Galaxy S3 into a Wi-Fi Hotspot
- 10 Reasons Why You Suck at Photography
- Using 2 headphones in 1 PC without using splitter
- v-JAYS is in the Haus!
- My Custom Shirts from ShowMyShirt
- Nominated in CSS Winner!
- Featured on Website Launchpad!
- My Rig
- Capitaland Building People 2011
- Fast Five
- Christmas Present for Myself in 2010!
- My 1st Candid Shooting @ Orchard Road
- Crump It Out!
- My First DIY Mini Studio
- Big Brother has arrived!
- New Life Fulfilling Hobby
- Finally Launched My FusionDub v3!